Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Match Schedule for 2012

After reading this at Caleb's site, I figured I'd lay out my definite and tentative matches here.

Definite:
NC Ironman IDPA Championship 2/11 Prospect Hill, NC

2012 FL State IDPA Championship 3/10-3/11 Clearwater, FL
The Carolina Cup 6/14-6/16 Oxford, NC
IDPA National Championship 9/19-9/22 Oxford, NC

2012 INFINITY Firearms NC Sectional 10/5-10/7 Creedmore, NC
Championship

Tentative:
FNH VA-MD Section Championship 5/18-5/20 Fredericksburg, VA
2012 EGW Area 8 Championship 8/9-8/12 Fredericksburg, VA

Conveniently, the only matches that conflict with my work schedule at the shipyard are all USPSA matches, which works out well since my primary focus right now is getting Master in as many divisions in the IDPA as I can.

I will say that, after looking at Caleb's schedule, I'll have to look a little more into what I need to do to qualify for the Bianchi Cup and decide if I want to try out the Pro-Am in 2013 down in Frostproof.

Update: As I look at this, I'm realizing that trying to do all of these matches and a cross-country motorcycle trip in the same year isn't very realistic. I guess I can ride to Cali another year.

No comments: